Price includes FEDEX Ground shipping to lower 48 States!
There are three major areas you should be aware of when you store your guns and ammunition; temperature, moisture, and handling. Heat over time can affect the chemical make up of powder. Try to store your ammunition in an area where you can control the temperature. Condensation can cause corrosion and staining on the metal, and on the casing and around the primers, so keep guns & ammo in dry, sealed containers. Handling should be kept to a minimum; try to only touch it when you are using or inspecting it. And - wipe clean when done!
A secure cabinet will keep your guns safe and guard your peace of mind.
Your hunting or collecting experienced will be enhanced when your guns have a safe and secure place to rest. The Premier Steel 16 Gun Cabinet has a classic Western look with Gold Detailing on Black Scratch resistant finish. The steel gun cabinet is 55 inches tall and will add an impressive look and feel to a study or den.
- 18 Gauge Steel Construction.
- 3 Point locking system
- Black exterior is scratch resistant.
- Gun Cabinet features a wood grain accented interior
- Adjustable top shelf for supplies.
- Guns are beautifully displayed in a felt lined barrel rest and butt plate
- Door lock for safety
- Gun cabinets come ready to assemble. Average assembly time – 30 to 60 minutes.
The Premier Steel Gun Cabinet is a traditional case which will allow you to safely store modern and or historic gun collections.
Assembled Dimensions: 34W x 11D x 55H.